434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
We will be open this week Wednesday to Sunday (9/28-10/2), from 9-5 each day.
- Pick Your Own ($1.25/pound)- MacIntosh, Cortland, Autumn Crisp, Hyslop Crabapples
- At the stand- MacIntosh, Cortland, Autumn Crisp. Hyslop Crabapples, & Honey Crisp
- Cider pressing i- this Friday, September 30
- Music on Sunday, noon to 2 p.m. Some Reel People- an instrumental group of ten friends from Central Maine
- Pick your own raspberries and table grapes
- All kinds of squash, and pumpkins, too, from Bull Run Farm
- Sparky’s Honey and Maple Syrup
- Debit/credit/checks/cash accepted
- Fall Festival on October 9
- Variety Fair weekend of October 22 and 23
- Friend-us on face book for other updates coming soon!
SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER HOURS: Wednesday through Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NOVEMBER HOURS: TBD
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – PLEASE BRING YOUR BAGS (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the Weather!
- Remember – NO DOGS are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.