434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
OPENING DAY IS SEPTEMBER 13th, 2014
The bloom was awesome!
The apples are growing
We are enjoying the warm days.
It won’t be long before the apples will be ripe!
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.