434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
October 14 to 18:
We are open on Wed/Thurs noon to 6 p.m., Fri/Sat/Sun 9 to 5 p.m.
We will be picking Macouns, Spartans, and Northern Spy. Cider will be pressed on Friday morning.
Music on Sunday from noon to 2: Barbara and Steve Chiassen will join voices with Bill and Sarah Smith for some great folk music. Do consider dropping by.
At the stand, we have apple butter, apple rings, apple crisp mix, pumpkins, three varieties of winter squash, maple syrup, and honey for sale. We accept cash, check, debit cards, or credit cards.
OCTOBER HOURS: Wed/Thurs noon to 6 p.m., Fri./Sat./Sun. 9 to 5 pm.
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Book a family photo session with Amy Wilton, our orchard photographer: 207-763-2722 www.amywiltonphotography.com
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.