434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
All the apples have been harvested for the 2013 season. Our stand is now closed. If you would like to purchase Golden Delicious apples or Bosc Pears by the bushel, we are taking orders. Send us an email if you are interested. Thanks for a great season.
We are Eco Apple Certified!
Eco Apple farmers use an advanced IPM protocol for pest control that is specifically designed for apple production in the northeastern United States. Eco Apple producers choose the least toxic, minimal-impact methods based on what is best for the orchard ecosystem. Learn more about eco apples »
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.