434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
OUR LAST FULL DAY TODAY, and abbreviated hours tomorrow, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. We have: Macoun, Empire, Spencer, Black Oxford, Northern Spy, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Russet, Tolman Sweet apples. For customers who purchase 25 pounds or more of apples, we will give a FREE 1/2 gallon of cider. Thank you for a great season!
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.