434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
We are officially closed for the season. However, we have some apples and pears, so do consider this offer while it lasts! Golden Delicious & Northern Spy are available at $35/bushel, and Bosc pears, at $40/bushel. Butternut, Buttercup, and Sunshine squash are 50 cents/pound.
To arrange for purchase and pick up, contact us by email (no phone requests, please) email@example.com
At the stand, we have apple butter, apple rings, apple crisp mix, pumpkins, three varieties of winter squash, maple syrup, and honey for sale. We accept cash, check, debit cards, or credit cards.
OCTOBER HOURS: Wed/Thurs noon to 6 p.m., Fri./Sat./Sun. 9 to 5 pm.
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Book a family photo session with Amy Wilton, our orchard photographer: 207-763-2722 www.amywiltonphotography.com
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Children love visiting the orchard, picking apples and watching cider pressing! Check out our School Groups page for more information.