434 Camden Road ~ Hope, Maine 04847 ~ (207) 763-2824 ~ Get directions
Full Grown Apple Trees For Sale! We are making room for our new trellis planting, as well as improving our parking space, and we must move six Northern Spy trees, and six McIntosh trees. Each tree is seven to ten feet in height. Interested? For more information, send a note to Brien: brien@hopeorchards. com.
Looking for an outdoor venue for your 2013 wedding? Midcoast Maine is a great destination. Contact us!
We are Eco Apple Certified!
Eco Apple farmers use an advanced IPM protocol for pest control that is specifically designed for apple production in the northeastern United States. Eco Apple producers choose the least toxic, minimal-impact methods based on what is best for the orchard ecosystem. Learn more about eco apples »
Things to do before you come:
- Check out our picking schedule
- Recycle – Feel free to bring bags or baskets if you have them (we provide bags otherwise).
- Dress for the weather!
- Remember – No Dogs are Allowed in the Orchard
- Check out a Pick Your Own Video
Make a day of it in Hope:
- Pick up a sandwich at Hope General then play and picnic at True Park.
- Take a hike up Hatchet Mountain.
- Plan a visit to Doubleday Jewelry
- Check out the Hope Spinnery
- Take a Chairlift Ride up Ragged Mountain Camden Snow Bowl
Are you interested in bringing a school class or group to the orchard for a visit? Check out our School Groups page for more information.