October 5th - October 8th
There's a LOT going on this weekend!
- School's Out For Cider! - Local schools are out for the day. Come to pick some apples, see the cider press in action, and enjoy a sample of fresh pressed cider.
Sunday ~ Fruit & Fibers
- Local fiber producers and fiber artists will gather to show and sell. Hope Spinnery, Black Sheep Woolens, Sparky’s Honey, Percyve Designs, Dye Mama Woolworks, Apo Chromata and Blueberry Farm Alpacas will join us for the day.
- Open for Columbus Day - 9:00am to 5:00pm.
AT THE STAND:
- Spartan, Macoun and Empire Apples & Flemish Beauty Pears
- Buttercup & Acorn Squash and Pumpkins
- Cider pressing on Friday - A BIG SQUEEZE this week!
- Friday thru Monday ~ 9am - 5pm
SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!